Need to know more about what’s going on in the industry? Check out our current blogs
Visit our blog pages and our research to see how solution providers compete to expand the use of analytics.
IT management, line of business management, and vendor clients appreciate the breadth of experience, industry knowledge, and real-world perspective that our analysts use to provide insight into the specific issues they face. Every primary analyst has over 25 years of experience in IT and related areas, including front-line and executive functions in pre-sales technical support, development, alliance management, product marketing and program management. In those rare cases where we lack a needed skill in-house, we work with outside consultants to find solutions for your problems.
We help our IT and line of business clients define and solve a wide range of IT decision-making and management problems. Whether it's selecting the right solution for your requirements or developing a strategic plan, our analysts are ready to assist you and your teams.
Recent IT client projects include:
Our analysts assist vendor clients with insightful advice and feedback in areas such as
strategy refinement, product management, messaging, and product differentiation. The broad industry knowledge of our analysts enables them to bridge silo boundaries and help our clients develop messages that clearly speak to all levels of customers and other stakeholders.
Recent projects include:
- Competitive analysis and positioning messaging.
- Building a strategy for success in a commodity market.
- Analyzing competitive response and building the plan for product introduction.
- Resolving IT marketing issues in messaging, positioning, new market definition, etc.
- Working with sales teams to link new technologies to business problems/issues.
- Working with in-house developers to identify and resolve program management, UI and related product issues.
For more information, call us at 603-672-9514 or email us here.